Provençal Roast Chicken and Italian Sausage
total time70 minutes
- 1 (14-oz.) pkg. Carando® Toscano Mild Italian Sausage Links
- 5 pieces bone-in, skin-on chicken
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, halved
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can chicken stock
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon marmalade
- 2 tablespoons herbs de Provence
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Olive oil
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Arrange sausage, chicken pieces and potato halves in 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Top with thyme sprigs.
2. Whisk together chicken stock, lemon juice, lemon marmalade, herbs de Provence, garlic and mustard; mix well. Drizzle mixture over sausage, chicken and potatoes in baking pan.
3. Arrange lemon slices on top and drizzle entire dish with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast at 400°F. for 1 hour until internal temperature of both sausage and chicken reach a minimum of 165°F.