total time30 minutes
- 1 package of Carando Abruzzese Italian Style Meatballs
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- Fresh parsley and pomegranate seeds for topping
1. Prepare Carando Abruzzese Italian Style Meatballs according to package.
2. In a saucepan, heat pomegranate juice over low heat.
3. Whisk together water and cornstarch, then slowly add to pomegranate juice and simmer.
4. Stir frequently as sauce thickens and, once ready, drizzle over cooked Carando meatballs.