Italian Sausage and Vegetable Foil Packs
total time20 minutes
- 1 (14-oz.) pkg. Carando® Sicilian Spicy Italian Sausage Links
- 15 cremini mushrooms
- 15 fat asparagus spears, cut in half
- 10 baby red potatoes, cut in half
- 2 small zucchini squash, cut into 10 thick slices
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut lengthwise into 10 slices
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 10 wedges
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning blend
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Place 5 large sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil on counter and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place 2 Italian sausage links, 3 whole mushrooms, 6 asparagus halves, 4 potato halves, 2 zucchini slices and 2 onion wedges in center of each foil sheet.
3. Drizzle each with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon minced garlic and 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Bring up the sides of the foil. Double fold the top and ends to seal the packets, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make 5 packets. Arrange seam-side down on baking sheet.
5. Bake at 425°F. for 20 to 30 minutes until internal temperature of sausage is at least 165°F. Turn packets over, seam-side up, after 20 minutes.