Bucatini all’ Arrabbiata
total time45 minutes
- 1(16-oz.) pkg. Carando® Abruzzese Italian Meatballs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ to 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (28-oz.) can whole plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1(6-oz.) can tomato paste
- ¼ teaspoon ground fennel
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. bucatini pasta, cooked according to package directions
1. Cook meatballs according to package directions.
2. Heat oil in 4-quart stockpot; sauté garlic and red pepper 1 minute. Stir in cooked meatballs and remaining ingredients except pasta. Simmer 20 minutes.
3. Toss together pasta and sauce. Serve topped with fresh Pecorino Romano cheese.